Shinhwa dating not divorced but dating
; RR: Yeonaeui Balgyeon) is a 2014 South Korean television series starring Jung Yu-mi, Eric Mun, and Sung Joon.
It aired on KBS2 from August 18 to October 7, 2014, on Mondays and Tuesdays at for 16 episodes.
– She was born in Seoul, South Korea – She has a younger brother. – IU worked hard to overcome a poor background – When she was a child, IU’s family lived in a small one bedroom place for a year, where cockroaches roamed around.
– IU is best friends with Suzy and with Jiyeon of T-ara. – In 2013 she acted in “Pretty Man”, together with Jang Geun Suk.
– Suzy’s younger brother in an interview said he’s a fan of IU. – In 2011 she acted in the romantic comedy high school musical Dream High where she plaid Kim Pilsuk, along with Kim Soo Hyun, Ok Taecyeon (2PM) and Suzy. – In 2015 she acted again with Kim Soo Hyun in the popular drama The Producers. 10, 2012, a mysterious picture was uploaded on IU’s Twitter.
– He was born in Seoul, South Korea – Education: Hyangnam High School (‘14) – He was a trainee for 2 years and 2 months.
– His nicknames are: Eldest Maknae, 1004, Angel – He calls himself ‘Angel’ because his birthday is on October 4th (1004 in Korean is “Cheonsa” which means “Angel”). – He likes Korean food, especially stews and chicken. – His hobbies are sleeping, soccer, basketball, badminton. He gets tired easily and sleeps whenever and wherever he can.